Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 10 - Someone I Wish I Talked To More

Dear Lisa,

I guess we've known each other for about 35 years now! We both got married, had kids and lost touch..but then I saw ur sister at Walmart in 05' and asked her for ur number. I called you and OMG we were soooo excited!! We decided that next week we would pack the kids up the day after Christmas and meet 1/2 way to see each other. What a great time it was! We have seen each other about once a year since then but it seems we hardly talk at all anymore...I REALLY wish you had Facebook! I know that sounds like a cop out but it makes it so easy to keep track of everyone in the same place!
Oh well, I love you girl and I know we will be friends forever =)

Love,
Kim

Lisa and her beautiful children


1 comment:

Tracy said...

driving half way sounds like a great way to reconnect but, its such a shame she's not on facebook!! Wishing she was isn't lame, then again I'm on facebook so I would say that right!!!