Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 8 - My Favorite Internet Friend

Dear Amy,

First of all I love you chick!
Well I know we met on the internet and became fast friends...ok not so fast because I was a bit of a bitch but once I accepted ur friend request we hit it off!! Well then we starting hanging out and intertwining our lives a bit and then shit hit the fan and it seems we are back to internet friends. But I totally get it and I am jus grateful we still talk on here and FB. Life is so frigin busy and sometimes friendships have to adjust and I am so ok with that. Without needing to be said, I know you are there and you know I am here no matter what. You are a great friend, Thank You.

<3 Kimi

2 comments:

Tracy said...

you girls are my favorite internet peeps too :)

amy said...

ewwwch

I guess being internet friends is better than not being friends at all. At the rate I'm going that's almost a requirement of mine. No internet involvement = probably not much contact from me. I know I haven't exactly extended many lunch invitations but its not like I've turned any down either.

Oh well, you always know I'm a blog/text/email/FB Post away. =)