Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 15 - The person I miss the most

This is a tough one for me because I have found true love and want nothing more than to be with him and I have a son in Afghanistan...but heres the deal, I miss Ryan like crazy, he knows that..well everyone knows that =) but we can't be around each other for very long without butting heads. We both have strong personalities and I know without a doubt I am the one that tries to keep the peace when hes around but there are times I have to show him I am still mama!! I love that he is living his life and doing what he loves..and believe me the first year it was really hard to let my baby go out into this big bad world and I cried on a daily basis and some days it was all day! But as time goes by I've gotten better, now I am just so proud of him =)
So heres my letter...

Dear Tim,

Wow as I wrote your name my stomach got those butterflies...<3
Saying the words "I Miss You" do not properly describe how I feel...I miss you so much at times that it hurts..and I know you know what I'm talking about. This crazy love runs deep and wide with no boundaries or borders so on any given day it can be different. I love jus before a visit because it's usually about a month since we've seen each other and the "missing you" feeling is off the charts and then the moment you cup my cheeks in your hands its like a crazy warm water rush through the body. It's a drug that I am happily addicted to! This is a unique situation and not everyone could handle it but to us it seems easy because the alternative of not being together at all is... well, not an option!! Don't you love on the weekends when we get to talk for 45 mins to an hour?? It helps to get caught up on the week or anything we may need to discuss. This has definitely taught me patience for sure! Well babe in closing jus know you are never far from my thoughts..

I Love You So Much,

Kimi

2 comments:

amy said...

How much longer??

Tracy said...

You are so self aware when it comes to your relationship with Ryan its amazing and I know you are going to have the biggest celebration ever when you and Tim are finally together. It must be such a blessing and a relief that you can talk to him and see him on a regular basis.