From the minute we decided that we were having a baby life has been so different. I remember holding your stomach every single night and I was so happy that I was the first person he kicked for. Remember he knew my voice while he was still inside the womb? He would move to whatever side I was on..I loved that!! But by far my favorite memory was his birth. You were so amazing and so young and you made it look easy. I can picture it like it was yesterday when he finally made his appearance into the world...and when I spoke he looked right over at me and the Dr said wow he knows your voice! I held him all night and it was so incredibly special to me. So thank you for letting me be a huge part of the entire process!!
Love you both!
Mom
1 comment:
Ok lost for words with too many tears can't type with this stuff in my eyes...
just well wow yep..
Post a Comment