I have a few..here goes...
Dear Tim,
You were the first to change my life many years ago. I do believe if I had anyone else but you as a boyfriend my life would have been so different..so so different. I know I sound like a broken record but because you chose me over you, my teenage years turned out great. So again Thank you.
Fast forward 30 years-----> Knowing you has completely changed my way of thinking. I am better in every way because of your example. Nothing is too hard, nothing is impossible because of you. You make me believe that anything and everything is attainable. You keep me balanced, you keep me centered and when you hold me in your arms I know that I trust you with my life. And I am reminded again that I will always be safe with you. You've given me that...I look at you and I know, I finally know, what it is to love and to be loved. Without conditions, without reservations. And I want to shout it out to the whole world what I’ve found. I shout it out in my heart to God instead. Not a day goes by Tim that I don’t thank Him for leading me back to you. I never knew what real happiness was until I found you. Never knew it was possible to feel this way, to wake up every morning and smile because I love you, because knowing you has brought me a serenity that I never dreamed was possible. You Tim Duncan accepted my tattered heart and changed my life <3
All My Love,
All My Life,
Kimi
Dear Ryan,
You are my first born child and I was so scared and proud to have a beautiful son like you! I had no idea you would turn out to be so amazing!! I was young when I had you but I knew I was one lucky girl to give birth to you. I thought having a baby was going to be pretty easy but you showed me a different story! Life as I knew it was over but I was totally fine with it because you were worth it. Thank you for showing me the ropes and preparing me for your siblings..and don't think I forgot about you taking your sweet time making an appearance in this world! 3 days in labor was pushing it pal!! Total Ryan style =)
I love you!
Mom
Rylan Michael Castillo,
My life is completely changed because of you! The day you were born my heart opened to a capacity I didn't know possible. when I held you the first time I can't describe correctly my feelings, but they were something I had not experienced, even with my own children. My love for you grows on a daily basis and I enjoy you to the fullest extent. Your presence has brought our home overwhelming joy. I thank God for you precious boy, and know, no one loves you more than your Bama =)
I Love you baby boy,
Bama
1 comment:
Jeesh woman these letters are so raw and emotional and heart felt!! I hope that the folks they are aimed at are fortunate enough to read them and know how much they are loved and what a difference they have made just by being themselves...
Post a Comment