First of all I love you babe and I am sooo sorry I judged you so harshly! EVERYTHING I thought you were, you're not. I could not have been more wrong. I thought because you were in prison and you had tattoos and rocker hair (haha) that you were not like me, and I was right, you are so much better! lol I had a hard time with every letter because you were so "normal' whatever the hell that is. I looked for faults in you from the first letter...and all I found was a sweet, loving, caring, patient, humble, strong, steadfast, God loving human being with so much love in his heart that it was unbelievable. I remember thinking how can a prisoner thats been in that hell hole 12 years be happier than me?? I love your love for life. I thought, well I'll continue writing him and maybe I can help him...hahaha God has a sense of humor thats for sure!! You are the one that has taught me so much!
This letter could go on for pages and pages but I'm going to end it here and say thank you for not judging me with my bad attitude and jaded heart...and thank you for continuing to write even after I sent you letters that were mean and hateful..
I Love You so much,
Kimi
No comments:
Post a Comment