I can still see your smile I swear. Do you remember how much we used to laugh? We would sit at the dinner table and drive your mom crazy haha...she would say Brannnndon! and we would just laugh hysterically and before we knew it you had her laughing too! Do you remember you used to spend the night alllll the time and we would listen to Helen Reddy on 8 Track...you would rub my back till I fell asleep. You were the best friend ever. You taught me how to drive stick shift in your baja bug. I remember one time we went to play video games and some guy said something to me that you didn't like so you punched your own windshield in that bug..you were crazy! You told your dad a bird flew into in lol Your mom used to share Gods love with you but you were a rebel! I would tell you to listen to her! I hope you and your dad have bonded in Heaven...
I miss you like crazy and I promise you that you made a huge impact on my life. You showed me what true friendship is. You died way to young and I was angry for a long time because of it. You promised no matter who we ended up with you would be there to take care of me...
I see your crazy sissy Ronda the most and I've seen your mom and when we hug it makes me feel closer to you, if only for a second. I'm sorry I didn't name my first son after you, my stupid husband at the time (I remember you didn't like him haha) wouldn't let me..so my sister Debbie named her son after you =) I've told my kids all about you..you would love them! actually my boys are so much like you!
So do you remember a boyfriend I had named Tim Duncan? Well we have gotten back in touch and he is so wonderful and you would be truly happy for me. He asked me about you early on in our relationship and I told him you passed away and he said "I knew you were going to say that."
I love you Brandon Rose and please don't think for one second that we have forgotten about you because we haven't...whenever I hear that song "The Rose" I wonder if you are listening to it with me...You were my favorite friend ever and I can't wait to see you again..your mom was right about God & Heaven huh? I bet it's awesome there! Thanks for being my Angel, I miss you more than anyone I have ever lost...
Love you friend,
Kim
This was a typical day for us haha
Love You to the moon and back!
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing that. I miss Brandon so much, too. A memory will POP into my head out of nowhere, after years! and I will smile, cry, laugh and wonder about what-if and why... God knows best, and I think you got to see the best of my little brother. I love you for giving and showing him love when he needed and hurt. You were always his first person to run to.... Thank you for sharing. I'm so happy we had him.
Love Ronda
Sounds like you lost a wonderful guy and an awesome friend..
Awww Jill!!!! of course I remember you!!! You are so welcome for this, I love your brother!!!
Post a Comment