Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 9 - Someone I Wish I Could Meet

Dear God,

Its nice to put a face to the Father I talk to everyday. Thanks for listening to me and keeping Ryan safe so far. I find myself speechless, I know that's hard to believe...I guess I have some
questions if I'm being honest.

Was that baby going to make it the other day? when I saw him lifeless I thought about what Your word says and it says to lay hands on the sick...so I did. I know the paramedics thought I was a nutjob when I put my hand on his head and chest and prayed in Your Sons name that he would awaken right then and cry out loud for his mom to hear..but he did. He started crying and she could hear him through the oxygen mask and it was wonderful. Thank You for using me as a tool.

Are my mom & dad in Heaven with You? how about Brandon? and I'm sure uncle Bill is...can you please tell them hi for me and tell Uncle Bill Madi misses him terribly and really wishes he could have met Rylan.

So listen, I understand there's going to be sickness in the world but when babies get a sickness or abused it makes me crazy..seriously. Im sorry, I just don't get it...I know we all have free will to make our own choices but kids don't!! I really hope you can explain that one, because honestly God, that is the one thing that keeps ALOT of people from believing in you. Especially the way you talk about your love for children in the Bible..I could go on and on about this subject but I think you get the point. Still love You but I don't agree with You on this one.

Well it was so great to finally meet you..BTW, I'm ready anytime you are for You to come back =)

oh one more thing...good looking out on Oct 16th, 2010 <3

Love you,
Your daughter,
Kimi

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Ok you may not meet him - not for a long time you have way to much to see and do...

BUT what is the story with the baby whose was he, why don't I know about this, did i miss something ?

So many questions babe but you know that your family are waiting for you and they are going to be really patient you'll have forever. Your question about the little ones, gosh I'd love the answer too...