Dear Mike,
Your hate for me is painfully obvious to our kids. The weird thing is you hate me more now than when we first divorced. I know you blame me for letting Madison get pregnant and for Chaz not finishing school. I mean you got the wife of your dreams right? so why aren't you happy? Hell you even blame me for the divorce when you were the one that left me. I try to be nice to you and you tell Madison I act like nothings wrong..I don't get it, really I don't. It's sad when your kids have to tell you to move on and stop being this way. It makes me sad that you hate me the way you do. I don't want to be hated by anyone, but especially a person I have children with and was married to for many years. If I could change it I would. Most people think I'm crazy to even care what you think...but bottom line it affects our kids. They have seen it for years. I wish for you nothing but happiness and I hope you read Gods word and what it says about forgiveness.
Kim
1 comment:
I know I've said this before but the man is ashamed of himself and feels guilty, he projects it all on to you because he just can't cope with the reality of what he did to you and to his kids. You are a strong person to forgive him and a smart one too, you put your kids first and he did not, I doubt he's even capable of accepting the reality of what he did to you all!!
Post a Comment