Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2 - Crush/Significant Other

Dear Tim,

Where do I begin...first & foremost Thank You God for sending Tim to me.
The first time we spoke my stomach was lifted into my throat by a million butterflies & I nearly lost my shit haha..but those butterflies are still there everytime we talk and everytime we see each other. This love runs deep..I love when ordinary is extraordinary <3
Your love for me and this union amazes me daily. Not a single day goes by that you don't make me feel like the most beautiful, and the most loved girl in the world. What does our song say? "you wear white and I wear out the words I love you & you're beautiful." Its so true, you tell me everyday that you love me and I'm beautiful...and I love that everyday you make it sound different =)
Thank you for loving my kids and accepting them like your own. It means more to me than I feel I have ever expressed to you. You brag about them and are their biggest fans..You give advice when I need it and lend an ear when I'm venting =) This is how I know your love is unconditional because it pours over to the most important people in my life.
Your love for life is truely unbelievable..If I were where you are I'm telling you right now I would not have the positive attitude you do day in & day out...never a complaint. You don't blame anyone but yourself for why you are there even tho we all know you got WAYYY too much time for the crime. "Whatever God has"...wow who says that?? My baby does thats who!! You are a beautiful soul and it radiates inside you..
Don't you love when we sit in silence and look at each other there is just such an overwhelming unsaid feeling...never an uncomfortable feeling, not a word to be muttered...we just are and its just right and I'm here babe "faithfully" until...

Kimi

3 comments:

amy said...

Totally and completely love that you have found LOVE!

justmekimi said...

thank you so much Ames! it really means so much!

Tracy said...

howw cute and gushy are you - its totally adorable, I'm so happy for you :)