Dear Missy,
Damn you. I trusted you. You are my family, my sister, my flesh and blood. There are lines we don't cross..ever. You bulldozed over those lines. I had a life. I had a father for my kids. I had a husband. You said you envied my life...do you know how long I waited for him to come around??? to stop hitting me, to stop cheating? stop using drugs? He finally decided to show up to this marriage and you take him away. Do you know how many nights I stayed up with crying children because of your selfishness? Damn you. You are right I blame you for this divorce. NOTHING he did surprised me, nothing. But what you did shocked me. It rocked me to the core. I trusted you and you turned around and lied about me because "you are a spoiled brat and are used to getting what you want." You lied to get your way, to get your man. I don't hate you, but I did mourn for you because to me you are dead. I do appreciate you coming to me and apologizing, because I could not forgive you until that day, so for that I thank you. It's crazy how the tables have turned...everyone knows you're not happy, its painfully obvious..and I have never been happier..so I guess I owe you another thank you as well =) I would have never left him no matter what he did to me and I would not have found love...real true love this time <3
In closing you are the one that caused me the most pain in my life, but without you I wouldn't have found my soulmate. I would do it all over again to have this life...sorry about yours, karma's a bitch ain't it?
Kim
3 comments:
You always get what you deserve in the end but yep that woman is lower than dirt!!!
Now about all the other things that man did to you, seriously Damn these aren't letters they are eye opening, jaw dropping confessions and I'm mostly stunned, but a little releaved that your unloading it all...
yea it feels kinda good =)
Yikes! I love me some K A R M A
Post a Comment