Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 19 - Someone who pesters my mind - good or bad

oh my...well I have a few.

Dear Timmy,

YOU CONSUME ME!!!!!! ha but I love it!!! we have had this convo many times and I know you feel the same =) I love you and c.a.n n.o.t wait to be your wife!
Love you forever & ever babe!
Kimi

Dear Chaz,

Damn I love you kid! I wish I could figure everything out for you..you are such a great person with a huge heart...you can do great things. I want you to believe in yourself and hold your head high. I want you to know Gods love, it would completely change you. I am proud to be your mom even when you make me crazy!!
Love you!
Mom

Dear Ryan,

COME HOME please!!! you have done enough...you are a hero ten times over. I am getting grayer by the day!
Love you!
Mom

Dear PSL, Elnoddo, TDSbarryman, whitewale, dantanna, bigazztexas, heresince65, eggman1, JamestheBaker, Molibs00 (and all the ones I forgot)

Please dont think you pester my mind because you don't...but you are always around like a damn gnat!! When I see your comments on TDS it makes me sick cuz you think you are so cool and so funny in actuality you are so far from it. I was close to you so I got to see first hand how mean and evil you can be and I regret our friendship so much because I didnt stand up and say you are wrong I stood by and said nothing. You are a vile person and you are the main reason I dont blog on TDS anymore, which I know you love that..but thats ok you win you sick fuck. I look back and used to think you were so funny but it was at everyone elses expense. My advice is hang onto ur current situation its the best gravy train ur gonna ride.
I pity you and I pray for you as well.

Your EX bff,
Kimi

1 comment:

Veggirl326 said...

I love this one!! perfect day for it! We were all fooled.