Dear lady in the airport,
I was only about 21 or so and I was traveling with Ryan who was only about 9 months. He was really upset and I'm not sure if it was the prior airplane ride, his schedule was messed up or all of the above, but I could not get him to stop crying...you came up and asked me if you could try and calm him down..I think you could see the despair in my face. I gladly let you and he fell right to sleep in your arms and slept the entire flight. I have never forgotten that.
Thank you so much, you made a huge difference that day,
Kim
2 comments:
Wow wouldn't it be just amazing if you could find her and let her know you still remembered her kindness and how she made a difference with one small kind gesture
That's a sweet story.
Post a Comment