Madi, my friend Julia and her daughter Jasmine got me a cabinet that Ive been wanting for my bathroom! I was really happy about that!!
Ken and I went to dinner at the Marriott Desert Springs. We took the boat over to the restaurant, it was nice. He got me 3 of my favorite CD's, payed for my hair, dinner & flowers. So that was great!


My dear friend came and picked me up at work and we went out for tea and girl talk and she got me this! She said i have to have a nice purse!!! love this!!

SO am I loved or what?? The ones on the left are from a couple of the bloggers, the ones on the right are from my boss and her family and the ones in the middle are from the bf.
2 comments:
You look so beautiful in these pics! You are waaay loved. But WTF is that sign behind you? And where can I get one?
lol it says "Cowboys scrape shit from boots before entering"
lol nothin but class! yea right!
Post a Comment