Sunday, August 23, 2009

As Promised!

Rylan Overload!!!!



I love this one. This is Jasmine. She is my friend Julias daughter. they live a couple doors down and are incredibly helpful with Rylan. Jasmine holds him most of the time when we are all together, but he even gets heavy for her sometimes lol


Is this precious?? Jasmine, Madi and baby. Look how he's looking up at his mom <3

I think Jasmine took this one cuz Madi is sitting in the background lol




Ha! look at his face!



These silly kids in the mirror at Walmart!


I love this one of Madi & baby. The way they are resting on each others faces. So sweet. I'm sure she's gonna kill me when she sees I posted it!



OMG he looks so much like Chaz here!



His eyes are closed! I love it!






Look at his little hand on his face =)



My Favorite recent pic...LOVE IT!!! <3
Thank You for letting me share!!!!


1 comment:

amy said...

Yay I'm in!!! I feel so special!!! AND I love these pictures.