I love my hometown but it has changed so much that it really makes me WISH I could just move. Seriously if I could afford to move out of here I would. I wanna raise the baby somewhere small with horses and cows. Where we drink raw milk and clean up poop. Where the crime rate is low. Where if you are caught doing a crime the "boys" take you out to the woods and make you pay. I wanna live there. I want a pond with fish, I want to work my fingers to the bone in my yard. I want the "horse smell" in my open windows. I want Rylan to respect people and to work hard as he grows up. I want him to listen to country music not that god forsaking shit that the kids play today. I want him to go to church with me on Sunday and spend the rest of the afternoon on the back of a horse riding till dusk. I want to give him a chance to be different from the kids today..to wear pants that fit and to greet everyone he sees with a genuine smile and hello. I want Madison to meet a real man. One that works hard and doesnt cuss in front of his mother or any female for that matter. A man that loves God. That puts his family first. I guess a girl can dream right?
heres pic from this morning =)
1 comment:
This is so beautiful. When you find that place, and move there I will visit. Even though it will smell like horse poop I'll still come around.
Post a Comment