Friday, September 24, 2010

Just Good Stuff

Life is pretty ding dang good right now.

Josh is getting better by the day =)

Madi is working and spending making her own money by babysitting Carson and working for my friend Rachel helping her with her EBAY business. I love that shes a go-getter!

Ryan is coming home very soon!

Ive had very little carbs or sugar in close to a month and Ive lost 9lbs and I havent moved my ass AT ALL exercised so Ill take it!!

Carson calls me Gramma and Rylan calls me Bamma!! haha love it!

I will be seeing GARTH in 9 days in Vegas and when I get back I will be on vacation and we are going to see Shamu!!

Madi is doing great in school and she is going to her first school dance tomorrow, I hope she has a great time, altho she doesnt dance! When she was younger her dad and stepmom taught her it was wrong because guys would look at you so now she doesnt dance! I have tried to undo the STUPID brainwashing those words, so we will see! Dance on pretty girl!!

Chaz is staying out of trouble! haha! oh and he cleaned the room today and made the bed!! woohoo!

So I went back to caffeine but not sugar. The buzz is intense! But I should probably lay off a bit cuz Im staying up wayy too late :/

I guess thats it for today!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So glad to read its all going well Kim, good for Madi, she's a go getter for sure :) still want to hear all about the dance and pistcures too please.

Well done you on the weight loss, that's great, not just start exercising by running back and forth to the toilet, oopsie you already had that one covered :)