Friday, April 30, 2010

What Happened..

what happened to nothing will come between us
what happened to its not your fault
what happened to i'm so happy your in my life
what happened to out of all the pain I got you as a friend
what happened to standing up for friendship
what happened to trust
what happened to respect
what happened...
what happened to our friendship
what happened to "when the dust settles"
well the dust settled, and ur nowhere around..
hope.ur.happy.

9 comments:

amy said...

You see, this is where I'd love to pop off one of my sarcastic or off the wall comments, but when your heart hurts I feel bad and there's nothing funny 'bout that. Period! I once read that people tend to treat the ones they love worse than perfect strangers...then again I think that came from Oprah and what does she really know? =)

justmekimi said...

thanks girl...yea i used ta love O, but not so much anymore..

Tracy said...

Shit happened, you need some Charmin I got you covered honey but I ain't wiping for ya, ok!!

Ames is right though, we hurt the ones we love because we know they will love us enough to forgive us... when the dust settles, that is!!

justmekimi said...

thanks T!!

amy said...

Fine...hand me the tp...I'll do it!

Tracy said...

Hey don't mind me you two, I just stopped by to feed the fish....

justmekimi said...

ha! you girls are great!

amy said...

Anything for the love of a friend...I'm just sayin'

justmekimi said...

my blog was hijacked! I love it!!