Sunday, April 25, 2010

I guess

Im a snooty concert goer..I went to Darius Rucker on Friday and absolutely loved it!! I loved the valet parking, the seats, the people..everything about it!!
Then I went to Stagecoach. It was great hangin with Madi all day but blogga please!!! lets start with the frigin 2 hour drive to park two f'n miles away! draggin the chairs and backpack full of sunblock, jacket, money etc..then to find somewhere to sit...OMFG! the first thing I needed when I saw that many people was a xanex!!! So we find somewhere to sit. and sit we did because to try and walk around was not a good idea. Lots of drunk people that were there to party not to listen to music. We sat wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back from the stage and caught a glimpse of the performer on a screen every once in awhile. We decided to leave a bit early so we could get a headstart on the crowds..that was everyones idea too! so they had us walk in one way and out another...so yep us and lotsss of other people lost their cars in the 16 plus lots they had. after an hour we found the car and drove an hour and a half home. Good times. Madi wanted to go back today but there was no way I was. I actually had the VIP wristband for today but that wasnt good enough to get me in the drunkfest again! So I got the baby from Madis dad and sent him with Sandy (the lady I call mom), Madi went with my niece Brooke and everyone was happy especially me!!!
So I wont do that again but I still love concerts!

Heres a pic of Rylan today!

4 comments:

amy said...

So you did have tickets?!!! That makes my heart sooooo happy. Not that you didn't like it, but that you had the chance to go and hate it.

It is a chore and even if I were big on Country I don't think I could do it two weekends in a row.

Tracy said...

Sorry but I'm with you on this, as much fun as it, its also very tough, although chairs Kim seriously wtf!!
all the traffic and parking stuff is why I can't do more than one day oh, that and the fact that I'm old and my head hurts!!

amy said...

Yeah Marm...chairs...that's how them Country folk roll.

justmekimi said...

what the hell did you want me to sit on? there was no way i was sitting on that frigin grass...beer spilled everywhere!!! the few tables that were ther had half naked chicks dancing on them!! lol