Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Oh Shit Cry..

We discovered early on in Rylans life that he has an Oh Shit Cry. It doesnt happen all the time usually when he's really upset or gets hurt. He starts to cry and then all of a sudden you cant hear him..well at first, we thought no biggie but it didn't take long to figure out that he starts crying and cant breath but then doesnt know how to get out of it. So we have to try and get him to breath or he will pass out. The first time scared us to death but then as time goes by we kind of know when its gonna happen. Also I am the one that can get him out of it way better than Goo (Madi). Well tonight I get home and hes ok sitting next to me and I tell Madi im going upstairs to change. I get up and head upstairs and baby starts crying, no surprise hes sick and only wants me. So I tell him come on you can come..he starts climbing the stairs and is still crying, but its going into the oh shit cry.
So I tell goo, get him! cuz Im already at the top of the stairs. By the time he gets to me hes limp. Fucking great. So I start talking to him messing with his mouth whatever I can and finally hes comes around. Usually after one of these episodes hes really tired, but this was the worst one I'd scene as of yet. At this point, I AM going to pee my pants. I tell madi to hold him for a second so i could frigin pee, mind you we are all in the bathroom..and he goes ape crazy again. great. so i sit on the commode and she sits baby on my lap, he stops again. She holds him for 2 seconds while i wipe (sorry men!) and TRY to pull my WORK pants up..I havent even changed yet!! well whata ya think happened? bingo. the oh shit cry again. Soooo, my pants are at my ankles and i now have baby back in my arms. Im walking to my bedroom where i have to figure out how to change and hold him at the same time. At this point if you know Madi at all, shes laughing hysterically. I am not one f-ing bit amused. Did I mention, im now sick..yea no time for that. So I sit him down literally for 2 seconds to throw on my sweats and blam hes gone again...so now I am holding him with no shirt on and my sweats pulled up with my crack showin, yea it ain pretty. i was just like F it, im gonna put my shirt on and deal with whatever comes. And I did. Next was bath...wont go there but alot of the same...I love that kid!!

It's ok, laugh. I did when it was over.

2 comments:

amy said...

$50 to Madi if she gets it on film next time. That's just too damn funny.

Tracy said...

ok now Ames that's a youtube moment waiting to happen... come on then Madi I'm in!!