Monday, January 25, 2010

T & A and Great Friends!

Tracy & Alan had The Banned Bloggers group over for some Chili, Football and Booze!! She was quite the hostess and made 3 kinds of chili! the turkey one was good but she musta been mad when she made it cuz it was spicy!! The beef was so frigin good and gone by the end of the night! and the vegan one, or as Marilyn called it the "cruelty free" one was good I guess I didnt try it but all I know was she loved it and took it all home lol (good thing there was more than just beans in it!! ) sorry inside joke lol

Then to my surprise they all brought over soooo much stuff for me to send to Ryan!! I mean it really moved me when I got home and went through all of it. And on top of that gave me 60.00 to pay for shipping.
Truly words can not express how grateful I am. Thank you a hundred times over!


This was Tracy the Crazy Marmite lady. She was trying to get us all to try Marmite..yea not me..lol


Their son Thomas was there..I love him. What a great kid. I love when he picked up his bass and played for me. Look at this GREAT pic!!!


The best part of the night was Tracy saying she liked a Taylor Swift song and trying to sing it to me!! HAHA I am winning this war of my friends hating country!!


Thanks again T & A!!!

5 comments:

amy said...

How did I miss this? It looks like a tds most wanted poster.

Good times!

Now about that f'n country music...I am stuck on that damn Lady Antebellum Need You Now song.

UGH!

justmekimi said...

haha I love it!! and that song is great!!

justmekimi said...

haha I love it!! and that song is great!!

Tracy said...

how have I not commented on this before!!
It was good fun but man that was some hangover Alan had, not me I was sooo sober but about that country nusic thing someone help me please!!
oh and yep there was an added extra in the cruelty free chilli - just a big dollop of marmite!!

justmekimi said...

haha T! no way!!