Today is the day ive been dreading. Rylans other gramma text Madi today and said I would like to take Rylan on Saturday for a couple of hours. Madi called me in tears. I told her to call her. You see the family hasnt really been in his life at all. His dad comes by about every 3 weeks. His mom has only come by a couple of times. Madison has offered many times to go up to their house but Arthur (Rylans dad) has another girlfriend (who is pregnant) and doesnt want Madi there. She has also offered them to come over and spend time with the baby and get to know him. But no, they wont do that either. They "want him in their house" She told Madison you know I can take you to court and win. And she is right, she will. Shes done it before with her other grandbaby. So now we are stuck. We have to let him go. He doesnt know them at all and will scream the whole time. Madisons heart hurts so bad to think her baby will be upset and crying and uncomfortable. This is a family that doesnt even have a bed for all the people in the home, alot of the kids sleep on the floor with a blanket or on a couch. And to say the house is dirty is an understatement. She is the kind of person who "loves kids" but doesnt take very good care of them. I cant tell you when the last time Arthur or any of her kids have gone to the dentist or the doctor. All of her kids need braces, but she would rather get her nails done than take care of her kids correctly. I really dont care what she does with her life i just wish she would leave us alone. I also wouldnt mind if she came to see Rylan where he is comfortable. He will be passed around the whole time he is with them. They have a HUGE family and they are having a BBQ outside and they wouldnt think to put a sweater on him if hes cold, thats just the way they are. So not responsible. I want to call her so bad but im not going to rock the boat. We are scared and upset. I know this is jus the start of something really big. My poor daughter and my poor grandbaby. Sorry if Im rambling, im having a really hard tiime concentrating.
So if you pray or meditate or whatever you do, please jus tuck our names in there and hope that most of all Rylan will be ok.
Thanks
4 comments:
I'm in tears...
I want to help...
I hate this...
I'm torn between wanting to gather up my lawyer posse and wanting to gather up my ex-con posse.
In the end things will be fine...
I am here for you if you need me.
Luv ya girl!
Thank you Amy it means alot.
oh kimi I'm so sorry that you are going through this and I want to let you know that I will do anything I can to help you guys.
Just so you know I was that kid; made to go see people I didn't know the first sunday every month but the best thing about it was coming home to people who knew me, people who loved me and people who cared for me - Rylan will have that joy and will apprecaite you and Madi more for it... eventually.
Now can you please sit in the car just round the corner like my best gramps did for the whole two hours!
I really hope that the novelty will wear off and they will leave you all in peace.
Thank You Tracy for your comforting words..
Post a Comment