Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Trying

I wish I could really explain how I'm feeling right now. I know one thing for sure is my head is spinning. I can't concentrate on anything. The only thing I can think about is this case with Rylan. My love runs so deep for him it truely scares me. I want so much to protect him and Madison. I know whats best for him. I really do and I know it's not spending 15 days with them. I have to have faith and believe it's going to work out the best for Rylan or I will make myself sick.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh honey I'm so sad for all of you stay strong you will get through this.
You do know whats best for him but sometimes being right is so hard.

Thinking of you and keeping all of your family in my heart.

amy said...

I luv you girl! You guys know that!!!

justmekimi said...

Thank you girls so so much