Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So Proud

Madison Danee. Where do I begin. I had two boys. I mean real boys. I wanted a girl so bad when I had you. You were the most beautiful baby!! I wanted to dress you up and fix ur hair all pretty and you were all for it! You never pulled the ponytails out when you were a baby..it's like you knew. Patient, sweet and kind. That was you as a child. Never would you talk about someone or hurt someones feelings. As you've gotten older you have grown into a beautiful young lady. Still as a teenager, you are respectful, loving and considerate. I talk to you in great depth everyday and I listen to you with amazement. You have strength and courge. You are proud and devoted. You respect yourself, and your self esteem is soaring. You have become a very young mother. When we found out, I fell apart. You reminded me we can get through anything as long as we have each other. You are wise beyond your years. You always have been. I watch you each day grow into this amazing mother. Your love for Rylan brings tears to my eyes. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you. You believe in yourself and do not believe in falure. You give me strength. I remember when you were 11, you told me when I was crying, "doing the right thing isn't always the easiest mommy". Thank You for sharing Rylan with me and allowing me to help you. Thank You for loving me right where I am without judging. I am proud to call you MY daughter.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

wow what a great tribute to a great daughter one day you'll look back on this with pure joy and Maddie will be so glad that you wrote this.
Proud to know you Kimi, well done you are a great mom

amy said...

Thanks for the tears and letting me peek into your life.

Madison danee said...

aww mommy i loved it! i keep reading it over and over again cause it makes smile! you are so amzing and i love you!