I hate to pack. Thats it I said it. I know I get to go somewhere cool but I would rather unpack than pack. What to wear. Do I even have a weeks worth of clothes? I'm not really sure I do. I mean dont get me wrong I have a closet full of clothes. But, do i like them aymore, do they fit, the shoes...blah blah blah.
Do I pack something for a nice dinner? He said he didnt think he wanted to go somewhere fancy which is great with me..but what if he changes his mind? I really dont have that much room in the suitcase. Then do I pack something sexy? I mean who wears sexy? not me.
Uggg.
just venting.
3 comments:
Don't forget the red AND black bikini's.
Too bad ur pics are gone. ; )
Patty's rule of packing...
Pack the essentials-
Buy what you don't have
Not your most economical approach- but it sure saves on the packing angst :-)
can anyone spell mumu no me either but grab one when you get there and throw it on over the red or black bikini you'll be fine!
don't forget the smelly stuff like the roll on perfume though..
Post a Comment