I hope you can read these, I think if you click on it it gets bigger =) if you cant, let me know...or if you have questions, I know his writing is hard to read, but I'm used to it! =)
Ha, I am so glad Amy answered that question because thats one of the few words I couldn't make out but I'm thinking Bitch log is perfect...
Loved your reply Tim and how open and honest you've been - I also love that you write all pretty and joined up :)
Thanks for not taking offence and being frank with me, and you're right Tim, its really not easy to trust people but I am willing to try and I do trust that you love Kim and will never do anything to hurt "our" girl :)
Love you Kimi and glad you're having your perfect weekend!!
4 comments:
I love this response! Tim, your genuineness truly shows in your writing. Still holding that rain check though.
Oh and blog is some sort of term for web log. No clue where the b came from. Ha maybe it should be bitch log!
ha!! omg thats it! lol
Ha, I am so glad Amy answered that question because thats one of the few words I couldn't make out but I'm thinking Bitch log is perfect...
Loved your reply Tim and how open and honest you've been - I also love that you write all pretty and joined up :)
Thanks for not taking offence and being frank with me, and you're right Tim, its really not easy to trust people but I am willing to try and I do trust that you love Kim and will never do anything to hurt "our" girl :)
Love you Kimi and glad you're having your perfect weekend!!
awww thanks! our weekend was so great! La La Love him!
Post a Comment