Monday, June 27, 2011

To Amy & Tracy...

"Thank You very much for loving Kimi. She sent me her blog and the responses back and forth and it is obvious she has some friends that love her. I completely understand your concern and I welcome any questions you have for me. I have nothing to hide and am willing to answer any and everything, nothing is off limits until you are comfortable, however long that takes. I realize trust is earned and I'm hoping to gain it from you both because I know you are important to Kimi. If you want to write me please get my address from Kimi and I will promptly write you back. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for Kimi and please know I love her more than anything in the world and I realize how truly lucky I am.

I love you both,
Tim Duncan"

6 comments:

amy said...

Whoa. Totally didn't expect this BUT awesome idea!!!

Tim,

From the first day I met Kim in person I felt like I'd known her forever. I know with her, she either connects, or she doesn't. I really have no questions. I wish I did cuz I'm one nosy bitch!...but honestly there's nothing I need to know. Not at the moment anyway but can I have a rain check?? I might have something to ask later =)

Thanks,
Amy
PS Her eyes light up now like I've never seen before...

justmekimi said...

omg Ames, thank you so much, hes is going to la la LOVE this!!!

amy said...

Totally got one!

Tell us (me) about your first memory of Kim.

justmekimi said...

ha we jus talked about this =)

Tracy said...

Ha I so wasn't expecting this either so uhm...

Well I could be a smart ass and ask "are you intentions toward this young lady honorable?" or maybe "how do you propose to look after my dear sweet Kimi?" or perhaps asking you "are you sure you can handle this one?" might be wiser, because she's feisty and fiercely passionate but she's also incredibly vulnerable too!!

In all honesty, and honesty is all I can do, even when its hard and uincomfortable, I am so glad that Kimi has your love and I am glad that you realize how damn lucky you are to have her's. She really is uplifted by your love and she has the most open and loving heart, but you know that already...

I am not good at trusting people but I do trust Kim's judgement. I don't really know what to ask you, I guess if there was one thing to ask it's probably how will you handle life when you get out, I'm kind of looking for you to reassure me that you have a plan for the future. Hope that you don't mind me asking, well you did say nothing was off limits and I am also a really nosy bitch :)

Ok Kim this is really funny, love you sweetie...

justmekimi said...

He is going to love these questions! I'm going to print this off and send it to him =)