Friday, September 25, 2009

MY BOYS ROCK!!

Today Ryan & Chaz took Brianne (Ryan's gf) to work in Ryan's truck because it was pouring down rain. As they pulled into the parking lot there was a lady with a baby (about 8 months old) with an umbrella walking out of TJ Maxx. Right in front of them she was struck by lightning! She dropped the baby and fell to the ground. They and some other people rushed over there to help her. Her clothers were on fire and Chaz said her eyes were black (omg!). Ryan checked her vitals, she had none. They were trying to get the fire out and her clothes off while Ryan was trying to save her life. Chaz and a few other people held a blanket over them so he could perform CPR. After what Ryan said was like 5 mins, she started breathing. barely. but she was breathing. The ambulance finally got there and when they put the mask on her they didnt zip the bag so she wasnt getting any air so Ryan had words with them. His adrenline was pumping so I can only imagine the exchange. The baby was fine, the fireman took him. Im not sure how it will turn out...I think the boys are going to go see her at the hospital so I will keep you posted.
Chaz was the one to call me as soon as they left the parking lot and he was a bit flipped out! poor baby lol

Check this out...
www.wral.com/weather/video/6080742

My Heros!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Kimi I am just so proud of him and so proud for you, you raised a great couple of hero's!!!

justmekimi said...

thank you Tracy!! it really overwhelms the heart!!

amy said...

This made my heart stop. I read your post three times then watched the news clip...wow.