Madi and I
Madi and her bff Jasmine on the bus
How cute is that??omg so after the game we went to the bus and my friend Julia was sttting next to me and all of a sudden she grabbed my arm! I thought something happened really bad the way she was acting..she shows me out the window that this guy was just standing there with his ENTIRE package just hanging out!! so everyone gets up to look including the teeangers! I tried to tell them but it happened so fast i didnt have time! they were mortified!! lol so I grab the camera but Moose (aka Sara) knocked on the window (thank god she did!)and he then realized what he was doing!! talk about funny but so gross!!
This was taken at whitewater where we picked up the baby...we were all tired. Our seats were great but directly in the sun, allll day!!
2 comments:
and why am I not surprised that you photographed the poor chap with his business hanging out!
Glad you had fun and hope that you didn't get too much sun, unlike that guy!!!
Sweet pictures! Everyone loves a drunk baseball fan trying to take a leak on the side of a bus full of girls. GOOD TIMES~!
Post a Comment