Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yesterday

was Chaz's 19th birthday. I know I dont talk much about him cuz hes just a simple kid. He hasnt really found his place yet and hes okay with that. I think its tough being the middle kid. He has an older brother that is never content with where hes at. He always wants to do more and be better. Then he has his younger sister that was the baby and a little girl. Madi was really sweet and an easy child so she never got in trouble. Chaz is his own person and I love that about him. Chaz and I have a relationship that is different from the others. I have really tried to get him. He has such an amazing heart, loving and wonderful. Chaz is the kind of kid that is ok with where hes at, even if we arent. Im not sure what hes going to do with his life, or maybe he's doing it already...we will see. I love this kid and wish I could see him more. But he's living his life and doing his own thing...and thats ok.

So Happy Birthday my middle baby..

I love you!!


2 comments:

poetiquejustis said...

Happy Birthday,Chaz
Hope to meet you
If you are anything like your mom
you must be terrific
Blessings
p

amy said...

Happy Birthday Chaz!!

Kimi...if I've learned one thing this past week it's that life is too short to worry about what we are "doing" in life. He's smiling and that's all that matters.