another deployment is under our belts. and yes I said OUR. Ryan is back in North Carolina and I turned my phone on vibrate for the first time since January. Its crazy how a huge weight has been lifted. Huge.
Hes already spent 12 grand since he got home, but hey at least hes home! He earned that money, I say enjoy it!!
A big thank you goes out to my friends for being there, for hearing the cries and the trembling in my voice. Thank you for being there when I need you the most.
April is jus around the corner...
Welcome Home Ryan!
3 comments:
I am so glad that he is home, partly so that you can sleep soundly at night, just savor the moment!! Blowing a wad of cash that large must have been soo much fun for him.
Your comment on my Pour it out, post was incredible. Thank you so much. Hearing those words from an outsider helps so much. Yes, I do weed out drama. I r;un from it, but It's I'm having a hard time letting go of this one. But you are so right when you said sometimes we hold onto history. I do believe you hit home on that comment. That is what I am doing. I am holding onto something that once was. I know I was wrong, but it's just so hard to think it got this bad. That's life. I do have support from friends, family, and now my blogger friends! THank you so much. THat is amazing!
- I am a happy person, and happy most of the time. But, like everyone else... I do have my yucky days.
-The Coke man... Haha, he still comes on Wednesdays and does the same moves. I crack up always. Sitting there by myself. It's entertaining! :D
I'm way late here...but
WELCOME HOME RYAN!!!
Post a Comment